Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bohler Engineering
- # of Openings
Bohler Engineering is the leading Site Civil and Consulting Engineering Firm in the land development industry with offices from North Texas to New England. We excel in the areas of civil engineering, surveying, planning, landscape architecture and permitting services. We attract and retain the industry’s best with our strategic hiring process that seeks out ambitious and dynamic individuals who are ready to make an immediate impact.
- Zoning Reviews of municipal zoning and land development ordinances and applicable agency regulations to determine land development limitations for the property
- Site Investigation & Due Diligence, including the review of ordinances, utility service research, outside agency regulations and site visits to establish comprehensive development guidelines
- Preparation of Concept Drawings based upon client’s development objectives and conclusions of due diligence. Involves preparation of concept plan and drafting
- Grading design including earthwork analysis, site grading and ADA compliance
- Design of utility systems, including stormwater runoff & conveyance, sanitary sewer collection, water distribution, etc.
- Soil Erosion & Sediment Control Design, including stability calculations, Best Management Practices, swale design, spillway design, and determination of construction sequence
- Project Coordination, including conferring with project team and Bohler affiliates for the purpose of preparing a comprehensive site plan application
- Preparation of Written Correspondence with outside agencies, client, attorney, contractor, etc. Also includes preparation of technical reports including drainage, sanitary sewer and site investigation reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or Masters’ Degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering fields
- 2-5 years of residential and/or commercial/industrial site design and permitting experience
- EIT or PE preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (Civil 3D preferred)
- Experience with local zoning and site permitting processes and agencies preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently and with team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.