BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Public Area Attendant
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Be a Part of the Future, Join the Team that is Reimagining Train Travel
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. Our Stations Operation team takes pride in our modern, new stations and the experiences our guests encounter during their time there. Teammates ensure our guests’ first and last impression of their Brightline journey exceed their expectations of train travel at every opportunity - from assisting guests by relieving them of their check-in baggage to helping them navigate and enjoy our pristine stations while answering any questions they may have. While serving food and beverages with a warm smile and showing genuine interest in their well-being and comfort, our guests soon notice that this is not your average station, journey, or experience. This is Brightline!
As an essential member of the Brightline Station Operations team you will be working in our beautiful stations each and every day to create a safe, clean, and pleasant environment for yourself, fellow teammates, and our guests. Your enthusiasm, and constant attention to detail will showcase our new modern, safe and convenient stations, which will invite our guests to return time and time again.
- Warmly smile and greet every guest you encounter.
- Be helpful and answer guest questions and address concerns, elevate complaints that you cannot solve to the Duty Manager or other teammates, as appropriate.
- Manage daily work assignments; clean assigned station areas within the allotted time.
- Continuously clean assigned areas including but not limited to; floors, carpets and upholstery, empty trash cans; dust and wash/wipe horizontal and vertical surfaces, support spaces, walls and doors; clean and disinfect restroom surfaces and fixtures using appropriate disinfectant and chemicals.
- Clean all front and back of house areas of the station including but not limited to; departure lounges, café, stairs, walkways, offices, break rooms, locker rooms, restrooms and platforms per arrival and departure schedules.
- Be vigilant and pro-active to keep our stations clean and free of spills and other hazards.
- Ensure restrooms remain fully stocked of supplies.
- Sustain appropriate stock of cleaning supplies and equipment on utility carts; maintain equipment being used.
- Clean utility carts on established schedule.
- Perform light cleaning of exterior of the station and remove trash from Brightline section of the parking garage.
- Assist Station Engineer with light maintenance duties, as requested.
- Be observant and report repair, maintenance or safety issues to the Duty Manager to ensure timely attention, report any possible security concern to the Security Supervisor.
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. This job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- You love working with people, staying upbeat and positive for hours on end (including in stressful times).
- You will be able to safely follow instructions and use cleaning products, operate cleaning equipment and wear personal protective equipment.
- Must be physically able to clean buildings that vary in size from 30,000 square feet 550,000 square feet. This includes pushing equipment such as a vacuum, using chemicals, bending at the knees and waist regularly, lifting with the arms regularly, and walking and/or standing for the full length of your shift.
- Though you take direction well, you do not wait for it and take initiative in the workplace.
- You are a minimum of 18 years old.
- You are able to spend up to 45 minutes outside in the South Florida climate several times during your shift.
- You have and can show legal permission to work in the United States.
- You are able to work shifts, including weekends and holidays.
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.