BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computer Programmer, Senior
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Senior Computer Programer to lead computer engineering, modeling & simulation activities for a variety of federal acquisition efforts for the Program Directorates and Competencies of the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) to include aviation, sea, and undersea platforms; schools, research, and other programs. This position is contingent on contract award.
Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. May develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- Active DoD security clearance
- B.S. in computer engineering, modeling & simulation, or computer science. Formal training in Modeling and Simulation techniques preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
- Candidate must have approximately 7+ years of experience with computer programming and experience in Cyber IT/CSWF position
- Experience with software development and diagnostic tools.
- Experience in engineering and scientific disciplines that include: modeling and simulations (M&S), Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS), High Level Architecture (HLA), systems design, and math model development. Ability to apply the Federal Acquisition Regulations, Military Standards, and Navy policy.
- Programming languages will include Assembly, C, C++, Microsoft .Net (C#, Visual Basic (VB)), and Java.
- Operating Systems will include Microsoft Windows, as well as various UNIX flavors, such as Linux.
- CERTIFICATIONS: CISSP or CSSLP in lieu of Master's degree (Per SECNAV M-5239.2 Appendix 4).