BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Logistics and Supply
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Logistician / Logistics Analyst to support a variety of federal acquisition efforts for the Program Directorates and Competencies of the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) to include aviation, sea, and undersea platforms; schools, research, and other programs. This position is contingent on contract award.
- Analyze and coordinate the ongoing logistical functions of a firm or organization.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Acts as the Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILSM).
- Active DoD security clearance
- BA or BS degree in a logistics, business, management, or technical field is preferred.
- Approximately 3 or more years of experience with Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
- Experience should include management of logistics programs for assigned training systems that include: implementing policy, coordinating complex Navy procedures, and developing logistics budgets.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support logistics requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Logistics program.