BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Test Engineer, Journeyman
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Test Engineer, Journeyman to evaluate platform and installed systems test of mission systems, weapons and avionics and training systems for a variety of federal acquisition efforts for the Program Directorates and Competencies of the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) to include aviation, sea, and undersea platforms; schools, research, and other programs. This position is contingent on contract award.
- Tests and evaluates platform and installed systems test of mission systems, weapons and avionics and training systems at the Project Engineer level, for Naval and Joint platforms in all aspects of the acquisition process.
- Provides input to the Lead Test Engineer for program planning, resource coordination, and interface with other government and contractor T&E agencies.
- Supports Integrated Test Teams (ITTs) for technical determination of system performance and operational suitability for fleet implementation.
- Coordinates developmental test (DT), contractor test (CT), and operational test (OT) program requirements to ensure adequate resources for T&E execution.
- Develops, monitors and reports on the T&E project, schedule and technical performance; and perpares a T&E program metrics report and management issues for the Program Office.
- Supports development of T&E program budget requirements in support of the budgeting process.
- Active DoD security clearance
- EDUCATION. B.S. in electronics engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- EXPERIENCE. Candidate must have approximately 5 or more years of test and evaluation experience in complex training devices and equipment items that include hardware, software, motion systems, visual systems, and other systems related to training devices for aviation, surface, and subsurface training.