Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Butterfly Effects
- 24-Jun-2019 to 23-Aug-2019 (EST)
- Deerfield Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
Butterfly Effects is hiring for an experienced Credentialing Specialist to join our corporate office in Deerfield Beach, FL! The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for coordinating all functions related to the credentialing and recredentialing of providers and maintains provider credentialing files.
If you are ready to join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the Butterfly Effects family!
- Receives and processes all initial credentialing and re-credentialing applications for BCBAs, BCaBAs, and RBTs. Monitor work queue to ensure applications are processed within expected turnaround times.
- Responsible for collecting credentialing documentation and accurately building provider credentialing files according to contractual CAQH and payor standards.
- Accurately and timely data entry for all primary source verifications and maintaining up-to-date provider information for all providers in systems.
- Utilizes, maintains, and manages providers CAQH ProView profiles to ensure data is maintained and accurate for health plan use.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare credentialing experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with electronic medical records is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of center-based, in-home and in-school ABA therapy for clients on the autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects currently serves clients in 10 states and 30+ markets. Butterfly Effects prides itself on being the advocate for parents while providing therapy with professionalism and unparalleled transparency, resulting in meaningful change that lasts a lifetime. Founded in 2005, the Company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, ranking in the top 150 companies in Florida in 2014. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy