Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- South Orlando, FL
This position requires an energetic and customer service driven title professional that will focus on delivering top notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and assist in clearing title requirements, reconciling escrow instructions with preliminary title reports, preparing ALTA, HUD-1 and CD statements, drawing necessary documents, conducting formal closing presentations with buyers, sellers and their agents, and disbursing funds. The candidate will also be responsible in ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service and participate in marketing to attract and retain clients.
- Ability to process cash, loan, refinance and other transactions, independently, from contract execution to closing.
- Ability to spot potential closing issues and resolve timely and professionally.
- Ability to attract and maintain a base of customers.
- Ability to communicate well, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks.
- Minimum one year escrow closer experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Title License preferred
- Notary Public Commission mandatory
- Driver’s license required.