Camping World, Good Sam
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Camping World, Good Sam
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company. Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for assisting prospective customers both online and by phone. Business Development Representatives work to build relationships with customers to increase sales opportunities. A BDR must be enthusiastic, goal driven and self-motivated.
The primary role of the BDR is to help generate business for the dealership.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promptly and effectively respond to all incoming leads
- Generate appointments for the dealership by building relationships with prospective customers
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks
- Maintain proper follow up communication with customer base
- Utilize CRM to drive business to the location
- Set and record/track RV Sales appointments in CRM
- Diligently and accurately record prospective customer's information
- Work closely with Business Development Manager and sales associates to exceed monthly goals
Essential Job Skills:
- Previous business development experience
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Results driven and motivated for sales
- Excellent customer service
- Effectively manages responsibilities with time management to reach goals
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational skills
- Has prior CRM experience and is very computer savvy
- Previous phone sales experience a plus
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box