Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Land Development Admin Assistant
at Cardno ATC
CardnoTGM, as a member of the Cardno group of companies is currently seeking a Land Development Admin Assistant to join our busy Land Development team in Ballarat.
Joining CardnoTGM means being part of something more than the average engineering firm.
Following Cardno’s vision, we deliver solutions to our clients every day by combining our industry understanding and depth of technical excellence. We’ve earned a reputation for excellence by accomplishing high quality goals, while also maintaining project budgets and schedule requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated admin assistant to work in a friendly, flexible and supportive environment and to enhance your skillset and experience in land development.
This role is offered as a 12-month maternity leave contract.
Specifically, your duties will include –
- Assist in the administration of approval, design and completion of urban development, building and infrastructure projects and to assist in the management of the subdivision process.
- Prepare, monitor and manage applications for authority servicing conditions and ensure approvals are obtained in a timely manner.
- Follow up liaison with service authorities, Councils, clients, project managers and contractors.
- Assist to obtain Statement of Compliance and facilitate completion of outstanding items of work.
- Assist with tender distribution, receipt and recording processes and tend to enquiries as required.
- Relief telephone reception duties (daily lunch break and any absences as required).
To be successful you will display –
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively manage interpersonal and stakeholder relationships.
- Highly efficient and organised with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn and have a high attention to detail.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office (2010 or later), particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience within an engineering, service authority or Council environment would be beneficial.
- A commitment to Cardno’s core values of Safety, Integrity, People and Excellence
Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
At Cardno, we take care of the people that keep our business, clients and communities thriving. We offer benefits and initiatives to enhance your health and wellbeing, including parental leave, purchased leave and flexible working arrangements.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any Cardno employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by Cardno and approved by the Cardno Talent Acquisition Team.
Why join Cardno?
Be part of a global company where the work you do today will make a difference for generations to come.
At Cardno our people have a shared purpose to make a difference in the world – whether it’s delivering a sustainable infrastructure project in their local community or improving health outcomes on the other side of the world. Doing good work that benefits others is our greatest motivator.
When you join Cardno, you’ll be part of a diverse global team of talented technical experts and professionals. Working in collaborative and connected environments, your development will be mapped and supported to help you reach your career goals.
Balancing work, life and wellbeing is also important to us and we provide a number of initiatives and opportunities to help you achieve a happy working life at Cardno.
Our work is diverse and interesting and you’ll have the best people on your side to lend a hand. Because at Cardno it’s never about a single person or job – it’s about a shared vision that guides our results, and shapes how we deliver them.
Want to explore life at Cardno?
Learn more about what life is like at Cardno by viewing our Meet-our-people videos. If you like what you see, then we want to hear from you.