Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
at Cardno ATC
With one of the largest surveying and spatial capabilities in the Asia Pacific region, Cardno is providing efficient and innovative solutions across all surveying and spatial fields to the highest standards of professionalism.
Join our progressive company, our supportive and dynamic team of experts and develop further in your career by working on versatile and interesting projects across New Zealand.
As a candidate with sophisticated years of experience, you’ll be managing projects to ensure their delivery and will work to promote and grow the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for –
- Manage projects from start to finish to ensure the delivery of a range of land development and infrastructure projects together with cadastral and construction surveys
- Provide technical recommendations for a range of projects
- Prepare high-quality reports and other related documents
- Provide technical leadership to our multi-disciplinary team and strategic technical and service partnerships
- Work to build on cross functionality between the urban and survey teams
- Building strong relationships with clients and work to grow the business
- Ensure quality of work and satisfaction is achieved while seeking out new business opportunities
- Display a commitment to Cardno’s core values of Safety, Integrity, People and Excellence
To be successful you will be required to have –
- Licensed Cadastral Surveyor and /or Registered Professional Surveyor
- Proven work experience in land development and infrastructure projects
- Resource management
- Civil Design
- A competent user of survey equipment and software
- Strong & positive verbal & written communication skills
- A competent knowledge of the New Zealand survey environment
- Ability to develop strong and positive client relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
At Cardno, we take care of the people that keep our business, clients and communities thriving. We offer benefits and initiatives to enhance your health and wellbeing, including parental leave, purchased leave and flexible working arrangements.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any Cardno employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by Cardno and approved by the Cardno Talent Acquisition Team.
Why join Cardno?
Be part of a global company where the work you do today will make a difference for generations to come.
At Cardno our people have a shared purpose to make a difference in the world – whether it’s delivering a sustainable infrastructure project in their local community or improving health outcomes on the other side of the world. Doing good work that benefits others is our greatest motivator.
When you join Cardno, you’ll be part of a diverse global team of talented technical experts and professionals. Working in collaborative and connected environments, your development will be mapped and supported to help you reach your career goals.
Balancing work, life and wellbeing is also important to us and we provide a number of initiatives and opportunities to help you achieve a happy working life at Cardno.
Our work is diverse and interesting and you’ll have the best people on your side to lend a hand. Because at Cardno it’s never about a single person or job – it’s about a shared vision that guides our results, and shapes how we deliver them.
Want to explore life at Cardno?
Learn more about what life is like at Cardno by viewing our Meet-our-people videos. If you like what you see, then we want to hear from you.