Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director - Technical Client Delivery (REMOTE)
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Be part of something bigger—make an impact in a growth organization! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Client Delivery Director, you will provide leadership for technical delivery supporting CareCentrix new client implementations and ongoing client support. This position will be responsible for facilitating effective communication and cross team collaboration throughout the client implementation process. Directing the coordination of technical delivery activities from client requirements intake through post implementation support. This individual must excel at building and maintaining business relationships, as well as possessing solid leadership and technical skills.
• Coordinate/manage all technology related aspects of client delivery efforts
• Lead BT cross-team client delivery activities ensuring coordination of delivery, completion of deliverables, communication of status, escalation/resolution of issues and risks, etc
• Work with clients to develop technology solutions in support of Business Requirements
• Lead the development of technical estimates, work plans, delivery approach, solution architecture, companion guides, and other technical deliverables supporting client delivery
• Guide team members in facilitating client-facing meetings to understand technical requirements, dependencies, constraints, etc.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of status according business project office or client expectations
• Ensure timely identification, tracking, and resolution of client delivery issues/risks across all aspects of technical delivery
• Ensure customer’s products and services are successfully implemented in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
• Successfully manage multiple/simultaneous client iniatives by ensuring project timelines are met and client/team member issues addressed
• Establish and maintain strong partnerships within BT, as well as across business areas and with clients
• Ensure all client delivery adheres to all relevant CareCentrix policies and procedures
• Coaches and mentors team members to insure ongoing development, engagement, and achievement of performance expectations.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree required. Major or minor area of study in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering preferred. MBA a plus.
• 8-10 years of experience in healthcare industry
• Client implementation experience in a technology products and services environment (i.e. SaaS, BPO, turnkey solution, etc)
• Familiarity with HealthCare Prior Authorization to Service Process, Utilization management, Post-Acute Care, Claims processing solutions
• Familiarity for industry best practices for solution integration and data sharing within highly regulated environments
• Experience managing large technology project portfolio and/or programs desired
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders (including executive level stakeholders)
• Demonstrated strong leadership and management capabilities
• Demonstrated client relationship and partnering skills with internal and external clients
• Ability to multi-task and manage across multiple projects in various stages of the SDLC
• Ability to manage project delivery with variety of SDLC methodologies including agile and/or waterfall
*This role can be worked remotely from home.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.