CBS information systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Expert III
at CBS information systems
|Position Role/Tile: Technical Expert III ?|
Location: Orlando ,FL.
This contract to hire position will ensure delivery for incident recovery, network changes and adherence to configuration standards. The Network Engineer needs to apply technical expertise in routing and switching (Cisco IOS and Nexus especially) and load-balancing to consult with Operations Engineering and/or suppliers. The engineer will utilize their knowledge to review engineering standards and develop tactical plans to ensure Network Operations, partners and suppliers are meeting technical requirements. The resource may also assist or oversee major incidents, major change or introduction of new technologies within the environment. primary
Responsible for the technical success of network services within the environment. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Strategy Contributor into the development of the Network Operations Strategy and into supporting organizational strategies. Contributor to the strategies of peer organizations ensuring that their strategic plans are in alignment with the technical direction of Network Operations and/or Strategy and Architecture.
Ensure that all new network services are designed to deliver the levels of availability required by the business, and validate the final service design to meet operational needs of the business to ensure excellent service delivery
• Work with service providers to ensure the proper level of technical acumen and quality are executed within the contracted services • Process Contributor in developing and evolving operational procedures.
Examine & document existing processes, evaluate them within the context of availability and maintainability of Network Services. Education / Experience:
• Preferred to have a minimum of at least 1 professional level certification from a major technology supplier (CCNP, F5-CTS LTM, etc.)
• 3+ years' progressive data communications experience in WAN/MAN/LAN/Data Center operational support, configuration, evaluation, incident resolution, problem management, and project management experience in a 24x7x365 support environment.
• 3+ years' experience in day-to-day support of enterprise-scale, complex network environments
• Working knowledge of load-balancers and other network technologies.
• Knowledge of and experience with major routing protocols like RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, BGP, RMTP, OSPF, etc.
• 1+ years' experience in the utilization of data communications test equipment and network management systems (e.g., sniffers, Wireshark, OPNET, NetScout, ReliaTel, NAGIOS, and software based management systems such as OpenView, SevOne, Smarts, Riverbed CMC, NetBrain, NetCool, etc.) a plus.
• Familiarity with the capabilities and problems of a broad spectrum of hardware and transmission technologies (e.g., cabling, optical fiber, WAN and transport, routing, firewalls, LAN/VLANs switches, SDN, etc.)
• Ability to understand fairly complex network infrastructure quickly during major incidents and provide technical leadership appropriately
• Exceptional communication skills are a must. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at a variety of levels and to communicate intricate technical and procedural matters to both technical and non-technical personnel across diverse cultures
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Good understanding of how IT technology supports the Enterprise and the Business Segments
• Ability to communicate and multi-task under pressure
• Interpersonal Skills:
• Strong customer, quality and results orientation
• Ability to be an effective team member and technical leader
• Ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (510)-713-9900, 510-573-5500 Fax: (510)-740-3677