Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychologist - Sign On Bonus!
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Psychologist conduct comprehensive assessment services to individuals designated as Sexually Violent Predators. This position is an active member of the treatment team, providing staff education as needed on psychological issues and consultation to the treatment teams.
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an accredited university.
- Experience in a correctional and/or forensic environment highly desirable.
- Ability to become licensed within one year of hire.
- Provides Annual Treatment Progress Reviews to the Courts.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations to assist in sex offender treatment planning.
- Conducts testing to provide diagnostic clarity when indicated.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams and Clinical Leadership.
- Supervises and trains psychology post-doctoral fellows, when appropriate.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.