CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Administration Specialist
at CHG Management, inc.
- Location Address
- 4700 Exchange Ct. US-FL-Boca Raton
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at RNnetwork, a division of CHG Healthcare. Join a fast-paced and rewarding environment at RNnetwork in Boca Raton, FL, where we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, strong core values and providing outstanding customer service.
This position is responsible for assisting with growing the company’s business through building relationships with clients, prospecting new business and facilitating traveler placements.
- Basic proficiency in the job-related use of Microsoft Office products and database programs
- Basic understanding and knowledge of the overall Vendor Management System (VMS) websites
- Basic proficiency in submitting/Uploading provider profiles onto Vendor Managed Sites and to Clients
- Partnering with Consultant in all aspects of the consultant duties as needed
- Pre-screening profiles to ensure they meet the client’s requirements
- Confirming and inputting assignment details and sending the placement to Audit Team and clients as needed.
- Creating and completing Change Request as needed
- Proficient in conducting the input of open job data into the in-house database, and requesting additional or missing information from sales consultants as needed; Proficient in updating job orders that filter in via e-mails from sales consultants, VMS, or clients
- Obtaining Hot Jobs from Consultants to promote activity to Recruiters
- Partnership with Consultant, identifying job opportunities at current facilities and potential new facilities within designated territory
- Updating facility contact names and numbers
- Maintaining a sense of urgency in this fast paced environment on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works independently with little supervision
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Integrate individual efforts for team objectives and goals
- Persuade, influence and educate co-workers, health care providers and clients in a positive, professional manner
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities efficiently
- Excellent time management skills focusing on urgent deadlines
- College level education, preferably in health care related field
- Minimum one year of experience in an administrative position supporting professional level functions in a fast paced, team environment
- Experience working in a diversified professional environment
- Strong Internal and external communications
- Work experience in healthcare or staffing industries
- Knowledge of medical terminology
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer