Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job TitleProject Manager
The Program Management/Construction Management group of APTIM is seeking a highly experienced and talented Project Manager for Direct Grants Management. This is an exciting opportunity to help rebuild a stronger, safer city and create a lasting impact on the community. They will be responsible for assisting management of all phases of program and project activities that range from small to large in value and a variety of scopes that include engineering, applied science, procurement, construction and /or operations. Directs preparation of work plans, supervises project teams, and manages project scope, budget and schedule.
- This positon is a support role related to Direct Grant work for the project
- Document management
- Interface with client and program applicants to facilitate questions and meetings
- Inspect documents for accuracy against policies and procedures
- Identify and facilitate conflict and issue resolution
- Produce status reports
- May have responsibility for multiple projects.
- Establishes and monitors project safety and quality programs.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls small projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements.
- Supervises daily activities of project personnel including technical and administrative support and ensures that deliverables are produced on schedule and within budget.
- May function as seller-doer, developing client contacts and relationships, preparing proposals, coordinating contract negotiations, etc., as well as managing project execution.
- Represents the company to client and maintains client relationship.
- Responsible for reviewing applicant files and approving final eligibility determination for program benefits
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel required
- 2-5 years of experience
- Ideal candidate is process oriented
- Has basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a discipline or skill.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete own work.
- Understands relationships between work processes and the business.
- Is aware of costs related to own work.
- Organizes own work to meet deadlines set by others.
- Communicates information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Builds team effectiveness skills within own work team.
- Utilization of database software is a plus
APTIM was created by Veritas Capital, a leading private equity firm, following acquisition of CB&I's Capital Services business. With approximately 15,000 employees deployed across hundreds of offices and customer sites globally, APTIM provides integrated maintenance services, environmental engineering and remediation, infrastructure, EPC services, program management, disaster response and recovery, resiliency planning, and energy management services for private sector and government customers. Our timely and cost-effective solutions not only satisfy our customers' needs, but also improve the quality of life for people around the world.