Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Partnership School Director
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Community Partnership Schools
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As a Community Partnership School Director you will support our growing needs for community school program. You’ll develop, implement, direct and manage the Community Partnership School system of programs and support services, with the goal of empowering students to succeed in school and life. This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and dedicated social services professional who has a passion for leadership and thrives in a fast-paced, never-the-same work environment.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and families within your own community!
- Manage and oversee execution of a network of services within the school in partnership with school leadership.
- Identify providers for service needs which may include health services, extended learning programming, parent and community engagement services, etc. Negotiate local collaborative service agreements and contracts with in conjunction with school leadership, .monitor service quality and resolve issues that arise with providers.
- Develop and nurture positive relationships with school administrators and relevant community agencies to operationalize the partnership.
- Participate in strategic planning with school and community partners; identify, develop and implement programming that supports the collective vision of Community Schools; outline and promote service direction.
- Develop and market programs that aim to increase educational opportunities and social connections for the students.
- Develop and enhance parent involvement in including family room, class activities and, events; connecting them with resources when appropriate.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise program staff
- Oversee that the program meets all CHS, licensing, contractual, quality management and outcome standards and requirements.
- Implement and manage the evaluation and reporting of statistics from each of the service areas.
- Develop and regularly monitor the budget of each funding source and corresponding service array. Coordinate billing and budgeting with the Finance Department.
- Represent CHS and/or the community school at pertinent meetings/functions which may be held during evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Oversee the hours of operation and supervision of the Community School.
- Direct contract management activities for program and develop plan for sustainability.
- Participate in fund-raising and grant writing activities.
- Serve as a member of the Division’s Management Team.
- Working knowledge of the community school field
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
- Master’s degree in a Human Services related field
- Five years experience in children’s services, education or community health
- Two years program development and administration
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children's Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there - we have been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.