Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst Intern
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children's Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families.
As a Data Analyst Intern for Evans High School, part of the Community Partnership Schools Program, you will monitor and provide pertinent data collection reports, manage and track program invoicing, and oversee other program support areas. This is an unpaid internship that will give you leadership exposure and professional development experience while making a direct positive impact to the local community.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Mission driven uplifting work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Culture for continuous improvement and only being the best!
- Data Entry: output data, outcome data, ETO, supply reports
- Data Analyst: project trends, focus service delivery, target effectiveness
- Work with partners: collaborate with other non-profits, school districts, colleges/universities, health organizations, and community partners to find and enhance effectiveness of impact through data methods.
- Grant Reporting: assist with applying for grants and submitting data/information needed for reporting
- Accreditation/Certification: point person for establishing and maintaining compliance
- Administrative duties: meeting minutes, safety reports, clerical needs
- Leadership: opportunities to shadow, conduct trainings and presentations
- HUB Support: Assist with student check-ins. Fill in for other team members.
- School wide initiatives: assist with special initiatives and events of the school
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program majoring in Public Administration or Non-Profit Management.
- Proficient in data input, reporting and analysis.
- Experience with non-profit organizations, schools, and data reporting
- Preferred work schedule is between 9am – 5 pm
When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there since 1902. Delivering hope to more than 50,000 children and family members across the state, we continue to do more. We are leading the nation in developing and delivering solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of children’s services in the state of Florida.