Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Temporary Part-Time
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children's Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families.
As a Talent Intern you will focus on exceptional service by supporting talent team members to enhance CHS' talent effectiveness, capability, engagement and team member experience in various administrative support tasks. This unpaid internship will provide you exposure to Human Resources/Talent and learn various practices to enhance your professional development.
- Respond to team member inquiries regarding talent polices, programs and practices
- Manage the proper administration of team member employment files and documentation, including training records, performance evaluations, and onboarding documents through appropriately scanning and organizing documents.
- Support auditing processes for employment records
- Update job descriptions into new format and upload into appropriate databases
- Provide administrative support to the talent team which can include tasks such as: make copies of meeting materials and onboarding documents and team member information data entry into databases
- Support the new hire onboarding process, including paperwork and I-9 processing, when needed.
- Schedule and support new team members for the CHS regional orientation program
- Support the shift to a self-service model on the new HRIS platform and call center centralized talent environment
- Execute CHS talent polices and practices to confirm that CHS is equipped to meet its strategic talent goals and operational objectives, while developing and maintaining an exceptional level of customer service
- Contribute to a positive, engaging work environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Currently studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field from an accredited university
- Knowledge of Human Resources through education and/or experience
- Six months to a year of HR or strong customer service experience required
When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there - we been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.