Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Targeted Case Manager
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Case Management
- Regular Full-Time
- Pay rate
- USD $31,000.00/Yr.
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As a Targeted Case Manager you will identify and assess client and family needs and evaluate, coordinate and oversee necessary services and/or treatment is provided; provide in-home services to clients; complete required assessments; assist and counsel individuals and families by using such activities as delineating alternatives, helping to articulate goals and providing needed information. Our end goal? To help create permanent, stable, and safe home environments for all of Florida's families and kids.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and families within your own community!
- Develop and maintain client records and program documentation according to contract and CHS standards (assessments, service plans, progress notes, termination summaries, etc.)
- Coordinate and advocate for services with other professionals and para-professionals.
- Conduct community outreach as needed.
- Work with the client's family to address issues related to the client's service plan.
- Monitor the appropriateness of services to the client.
- Complete billing related documentation for the Medicaid billing department ensuring billing documentation is accurate and complete.
- Utilize the electronic health record to document and track outcome measures, regular documentation and progress notes, demographic documentation and contract required documents.
- Participate in clinical review of client for services and enhanced placement when appropriate.
- Participate in Family Service Planning Team (FSPT) to arrange for non-Medicaid funded services.
- Attend staffing’s on behalf of the client to oversee the needs of the client are being addressed fully (schools, clinical, etc.)
- Complete documentation related to authorization for Targeted Case Manager (TCM) services.
- Working knowledge of the dependency case management field
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
- Bachelor's degree with a major in a human services related field
- A minimum of one year full time or equivalent experience working with severely emotionally disturbed children
- Fluent in Spanish Speaking skills highly preferred
- Successful completion of AHCA-approved mental health targeted case management training within three months of initially providing Medicaid services
- Florida Driver’s License within 30 days from hire
- Bilingual in speaking Spanish fluently preferred
- OR –
- Bachelor's Degree in a non-human services related field
- Three years full time or equivalent experience working with severely emotionally disturbed children
- Must successfully complete the Certifed Case Manager Certification as specified
The annual salary for this position is $31,000.
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children's Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there - we been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.