Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP, Workday Integration Developer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19005650
The Workday Integration Team is responsible to for building a Workday experience which makes "HR Stuff" simple for Citi.
This position requires strong Workday HCM functional knowledge and must have proven work experience implementing or supporting Workday HCM in large global organizations. Our team is global and is responsible for making HR business processes run smoother and bringing innovation and technology to our workforce. We focus on providing an amazing experience to our users in a fast-paced environment made up of over 200,000 employees in over 100 countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Integration team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
The Workday Integration Team is responsible for the delivery of new integrations, as well as enhancing and modifying existing integrations post implementation while maintaining HR2020 best practices. This position requires strong Workday Integration knowledge , have experience of all aspects of the project lifecycle and must have proven work experience implementing or supporting Workday HCM in large global organizations.
Successful candidate will require collaboration and partnership cross-functionally across multiple physical locations globally. As a Workday Integrator, you will need to work with cross-functional teams to understand the HR and HR Shared Services business needs and design and build complex integrations as well assess impact to other business processes, configuration, or security.
Work directly with cross-functional teams to assess Workday HCM business needs and adhere to best practices to translate those needs into a highly performant and reliable integrations
• Writes technical specifications
• Builds programs and integrations
• Supports through testing
• Engages with 3rd party vendors
Additional responsibilities include:
•Participate in weekly meetings with project teams to discuss project status and provide integration design and build updates.
•Provide consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders.
•Participate proactively on cross-functional discussions related to Integrations and best practices.
•Ensure all integration comply to Citi policy and Workday Delivery assurance standards
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
- 1 year experience in implementation or production support of Workday HCM with a
demonstrated understanding of key HR processes (preferably with a large consulting firm)
- Experience with at least 1 full life cycle Workday integration
- Subject matter expertise and prior experience with Workday HCM in a configurator role
or capacity in all 4 areas – Core HR, Compensation, Recruitment &
Onboarding and Talent & Performance.
Workday certification is a big plus
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills; Must have
the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize
- Strong MS Office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, Project Plan and PowerPoint.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, manage, escalate and close issues meticulously and with
- Ability to work on highly cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams.
- Ability to work with project team members at all levels.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity