U.S. Medical Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Medical Management
|Department:||Training & Development|
U.S. Medical Management (USMM), an affiliate of a leading Fortune 250 company, manages a nationwide continuum of premier providers of medical services delivered primarily to the homes of elderly and homebound patients. Providing primary home care is the future of medicine, and at USMM, the future is now. With the knowledge and experience to address the evolution of healthcare, USMM is poised for a phenomenal future.
US Medical Management (USMM) is seeking a Trainer to implement, train, and provide end-user support for the various technologies in use throughout the company.
The candidate will work with physicians and office staff in a classroom setting as well as deliver training in a virtual environment. Some travel may be required.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Training physicians and office staff on use of new technologies
- Provide ongoing support including troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Create lesson plans and training documentation
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Two or more years of Customer Service or Healthcare experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both interpersonally and on a technical level
- Flexible with the ability to respond well to urgent matters in a calm, positive manner
- Intermediate experience with MS Office Applications
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible hours with the ability to travel and work at various locations as required, with Sunday departures as needed
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Technical knowledge of Aprima EMR and GE Centricity
- Presentation skills with demonstrated understanding of adult learning principles and ability to train others
- Experience providing technical and software support to end-users
- Knowledge of clinical workflow