What You’ll Be Doing:
• Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with support/services
• Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
• Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems
• Logs and tracks calls using problem management software (SNOW) and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
• Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
*Position Requirements include:
• Excellent Customer Service Focus
• Excellent Communication Skills