Digital Analytics Developer - Senior
The Digital Analytics Developer (CRM/ Digital Analytics) is responsible for the implementation of Web Analytics tools, including SiteCatalyst (Omniture), Adobe Target on all of the brand and corporate websites. This role assists in leading the strategy of how the company implements web analytics and data capture technologies to gather accurate metrics.
Additionally this role is involved in adding any new tagging technologies on company websites utilizing resources such as Tag Management tools, A/B testing (Adobe Target) to integrate SiteCatalyst with other tools like DoubleClick for Ad serving, Yesmail / Epsilon Harmony for email data and other third party sources.
?ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as SME for technical analytic framework implementations (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target)
- Defines, implements, and documents standards and processes for web analytics development
- Designs and develops Omniture tagging for successful implementation and maintenance on web, mobile, and app digital platforms
- Develops tagging strategy and performs code modifications, testing and deployment when appropriate
- Creates, designs and implements data layers within Tag Management solution (Ensighten, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager)
- Develops, designs and implements scripting for A/B multivariate testing technology (Adobe Target, Monetate, Optimizely (Adobe Target preferred)
- Develops automated processed utilizing VBA scripting
- Provides technical oversight and guidance to development teams around web analytics tools used, especially Adobe Analytics, utilizing a strong understanding of the technical architecture/ framework
- Develops custom scripting to capture data elements that have been defined through partnerships with brand partners
- Communicates and consults with team leaders to understand their analytics needs and reporting requirements
- Provides technical support for the web analytics implementations, including after-hours activities if needed
- Assists in the diagnosis of web analytic and website technical issues as they arise in the tagging of web and mobile pages, and facilitates quality assurance testing to ensure that implementations are functioning properly