Corval Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Corval Group, Inc.
Corval Group, Inc. – headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota – is a fully integrated construction, fabrication and business solutions company with 95 years of experience. Building confidence in our client relationships through the talent of our employees has led Corval to be a leader in the construction industry. We are proud of our industry leading record in safety and the investment we make in our employees to stay safe and to continue to advance. As a family-owned company, working at Corval Group is challenging, exciting and rewarding.
Corval Group supports an Internship Program. The focus of the program is to acquire engineering, construction management or project management skills for the organization.
The intern program provides students with the opportunity to practice their skills by completing real-life work projects. At the same time, the program provides Corval a chance to review performance and contributions should a full-time, permanent role become available in the future.
The program is a long-range manpower planning and development program. Students hired into this program will typically remain employees throughout the duration of the internship period.
- Identify future organization talent and promote early recruitment of high quality students.
- Promote on-going relationships with universities, particularly in key disciplines crucial to the organization’s needs.
- Provide an opportunity to train and evaluate potential entry level employees.
- Extend the flexibility and resources of regular support staff.
- Obtain and develop skills necessary to support the organization at a reasonable expense.
- Project Management Intern
- Field Engineer Intern
- Mechanical Engineer Intern
- IT Help Desk Support Internship
- Project /Field Related Internships: Construction site environment – physical ability to stand, walk, crawl, bend, reach and climb. Exposed to high noise levels.
- Office Internships: Office environment – extensive sitting at desk and computer; some standing, bending at the waist, stooping and reaching required; ability to lift 5-20 pounds occasionally.