Cotton On Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FACTORIE | STORE MANAGER | SOUTH WHARF DFO | VIC AU
at Cotton On Group
factorie is as much a statement about youth as it is a lifestyle destination for casual, on-trend guys' and girls' fashion and accessories.
Established in 2007 and growing internationally to over 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and the Middle East, factorie is everything you'd expect from a brand that loves a carefree lifestyle of friends, fashion, social updates and more.
Whilst the factorie family may speak different languages we are united globally by one vision to engage and provide our customers with a dynamic and compelling brand experience fuelled by aspirational trends at accessible prices.
As a Store Manager in one of our busy stores no two days will ever be the same. Our business moves fast! In-store promotions change monthly, new stock arrives weekly and there are visual merchandising tweaks every day. You will manage all aspects of the store and take responsibility for achieving sales targets and operational goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail store management experience to a level that shows us you can effectively take on the challenge of managing one of our busy stores
- A leadership style that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be, every day
- The ability to execute world class visual merchandising from a weekly VM brief
- Thrive under pressure and multi-task so that the priorities of customer service, operations and your team are always executed with excellence
We are committed to team work, having fun, creating a great vibe and helping customers find their factorie style. Our team members are high energy, trend-setters, loud, fun, social, energetic and dynamic individuals.
Through our philanthropic arm, Planet factorie, we want to stand for something, and aim to empower youth to fight the cause on concerns affecting them.
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!