Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cracker Barrel
- 1960 N W 150th Ave.
- I-75 & Sheridan Street
- US-FL-Pembroke Pines
- Location : Postal Code
The Night Maintenance employee performs guest service by providing Cracker Barrel with a building and equipment that are ready for guests. The appearance of a clean building in the public areas, and a sanitized, clean food preparation area ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the store
- Follows Cracker Barrel Old Country Store operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards of safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Comply with a dress code that prohibits displaying tattoos, piercings in excess of one per ear, and unnatural hair colors, such as blue or pink
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Stand for long periods of time
- Reach and lift overhead up to 25 pounds
- Work in hot and cold temperature extremes subject to fluctuations for long periods of time.
- Work in environment where smoke, fumes, steam, and other airborne particles are present
- Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships