Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contract Operations Administrator II
at Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities.
The primary responsibility of the Contract Operations Administrator II is the set-up of the client within the operating system. The client set up includes the accurate capture of contract terms and rates within the operating system. In addition, the Contract Operations Administrator II is responsible for the operational oversight of the assigned clients and will work in tandem with Sales, Account Management, recruitment, and Shared Services to ensure optimal operating efficiency, as well as provide the internal operational support necessary to minimize service issues and maximize profitability.
- (Establish the customer profile in the operating system
- Accurately enter contract terms and rates
- Set pay packages in accordance with company guidelines
- Monitor customer profitability
- Raise profitability concerns and propose solutions
- Manage customer grouping
- Initiate fee set up
- Address audit issues within department guidelines
- Support the sales team with pricing detail
- Resolve internal issues in order to meet client expectations
- Act as a liaison between internal departments to resolve cross functional issues
- Conduct internal sales operations within SOX guidelines
- Uphold departmental policies and procedures
- Oversees the day to day operations of assigned territory.
- Delegates and prioritizes tasks to ensure timely completion of territory responsibilities
- Participates in task forces and special projects as requested
- All other duties as assigned
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
Communication - Work cooperatively and respectfully will internal determents and external clients to achieve objectives. Ability to clearly summarize issues, suggested resolutions, and ideas in a written and oral format.
Organization - Prioritize and plan work activities effectively and efficiently; strong organizational communication, and interpersonal skills.
Problem Solving/Analytical Skills - Demonstrate ability to analyze a problem through to resolution.
Teamwork – Ability to work cohesively with others by respecting other opinions and considering other ideas. Willingness to cover a teammates desk as needed.
Responsibility — Ability to take ownership of one’s territory. Be accountable for the successes and failures within the assigned territory.
- Minimum of 2-4 years related experience preferably in a sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficient in Excel, a plus
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability