Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Staffing Branch Manager
at Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Medical Staffing Network is looking for top talent to join our team
Medical Staffing Network (MSN) With over 50 branches we are a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities
The Market Manager/Branch Manager is responsible for achieving and maintaining all budget lines associated with their respective branch. They will be responsible for developing marketing, sales and recruiting strategies, with emphasis on increasing market-share, revenue and gross profit. They will promote effective teamwork among office staff to ensure all field personnel and clients receive unrivaled quality service.
- Must develop and increase top line revenue and bottom line results for the branch with emphasis on establishing and building client relationships
- Achieve sales, gross profit and earnings objectives through management of branch plans implemented by staff initiating face-to-face and telephone contacts with referral sources
- Direct recruitment efforts to secure and retain a broad range of qualified healthcare staff, sufficient to maintain an effective balance of available staff to service client
- Manage and supervise sales and marketing efforts in the geographic area by negotiating and establishing profitable contract
- Review and establish pay and bill rates to ensure successful recruitment and retention of both office and field personnel to service a growing customer Determine bill rates through analysis of gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume and mix, competition, and operational costs and requirements
- Partner with other Cross Country divisions to identify cross-selling and multiple service line opportunities
- Ensure services provided are consistent with company policies, service standards, and applicable laws and regulations through management of the services and ongoing assessment and supervision of all client and assigned staff
- Supervise and maintain billing and payroll procedures consistent with company requirements
- Interview, hire, train, manage and evaluate employee performance
- Implement disciplinary action and/or termination of employees through established company procedures
- Increase awareness of the Company’s services through participation in community and professional organization
- Handle special assignments or any other duties required by executive management
- Oral communication – Able to communicate clearly and professionally across a broad corporate landscape
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities, use time efficient
- Adaptability – Manages competing demands and changing priority
- Quality Control – Demonstrates accuracy and Monitors own work to ensure accuracy and quality
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or other similar discipline preferred
- Two – three years’ experience in sales or staffing environment, preferably in healthcare industry
- Two years’ experience in a managerial role with P&L responsibility
- Proven business development and effective leadership skills
- Individual must have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skill
- Individual must be able to quickly react to potentially critical situations and have strong problem solving ability
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability