Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Supervises, coaches, develops and motivates contact center team by responding to questions, providing guidance and direction and demonstrating leadership and interpersonal skills. Ensures efficient performance of the team through a balance of human and technical resources and consistent contribution to management team objectives by active teamwork. Provides guidance to contact center team that fosters team growth and performance. Serves as a primary point of contact for day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures.
- Supervises team of associates to maintain strong teamwork and customer service levels.
- Reviews ACD data to monitor the length of time customers remain on hold and takes corrective action to insure service levels are maintained.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Monitors productivity and performance of customer service representatives and provides feedback, instructions and intervenes as necessary.
- Monitors case activity in the system to ensure proper handling and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Researches possible resolutions and/or redirects issues when appropriate.
- Prepares performance evaluations and participates in discussions around performance standards.
- Works with Account Managers to anticipate client needs and identify opportunities and new ideas.
- Maintains complete knowledge of system and telecommunications capabilities, associated software applications and Internet access.
- Applies work procedures, supervises work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Working within established company guidelines, studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of representatives.
- Manages and participates in project development.
EDUCATION: Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years customer service background and knowledge, in automotive industry preferred. Experience managing people and client relationship.
COMPLEXITY: Possesses presentation and written communication skills, analytical skills, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Utilizes good judgment, decision-making skills, and leadership qualities. Demonstrates, models, and evaluates customer service and dispute resolution skills, including anger diffusion, mediation and negotiation.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Communicates with customers and dealer network. Teams with peers, supervisors, and senior management to achieve corporate and client goals.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Hours must be flexible when business needs dictate.
Full Time - Regular