Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RESET MERCHANDISER FULL TIME
- Req ID
- Primary Work Location : Location
- US-FL-Mount Dora
# of Openings
The Reset Merchandiser will be responsible for large-scale rearrangement of a store's products by stocking or restocking a product according to a new plan. This may necessitate tearing down and rebuilding whole sections of the store; the merchandiser must be able to follow a planogram, or diagram, of the new shelf or display. Resets can be quite large and complex, and completing them successfully requires merchandisers to be able to complete the work on schedule and according to plan.
- Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Participate in team tasks onsite with clients.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Schematic implementation: compliance and shelf conditions
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams, tagging all items and obtaining management approval.
- Must be able to take direction tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Able to complete timely and accurate reporting (web based) of recaps, expense reports, timesheets, etc.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 40 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Significant time driving a vehicle may be required. In general, resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
Computer Skills: Proficient use of a Personal Computer, printer and familiarity with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Tools: Daily access to the internet with the ability to meet system requirements, printer and phone. You must have access to reliable transportation. The reliable transportation must be able to transport you and any necessary materials from your home to execute a variety of work. Some basic tools may be required (such as hammer, screw driver, tape measure, etc.).
Operating a Personal Vehicle: In the event the associate drives a personal vehicle for business purposes, the associate is required to maintain a valid state-issued driver’s license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associate’s state of residence.
Work environment: Retail store environment with some travel. Some projects include early mornings (i.e. 6am).
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.