Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Specialist
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleSenior Marketing Specialist
Job Description SummaryMarketing Specialist is responsible for the strategy and execution of critical marketing initiatives throughout the state of Florida, with a focus on Orlando and Jacksonville. Responsibilities may include managing proactive marketing initiatives, pitch and proposal strategy and creative strategy as well as creating, designing and developing materials as needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate strategy sessions and pitch/proposal partnership with Leadership, fee-earners and others based on scope of services, client and level of expertise required for pursuit
- Manage pitch and/or proposal strategy and process, including project vision/strategy, timelines and deliverables
- Work with team (as required) to write or oversee population of proposal and review with fee-earners and key responsible affiliates
- Support by providing content for pitch and/or proposals as needed
- General Marketing
- Partner with Marketing Manager and Research to develop relevant proactive marketing pieces
- Use local market competitive, client, and industry insights to inform business strategies and optimize impact of marketing strategy
- Assist with digital marketing efforts, including website, blog and social media
- Ensure best practice sharing and adoption across marketing collateral
- Manage property marketing strategy and process for high-profile assignments
- Work with fee-earners and Marketing team to develop marketing packages for clients including brands, logos, brochures, marketing centers & events
- Perform updates to existing property marketing materials needed for client meetings
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Marketing & Communications preferred
- 4+ years of marketing and/or communications experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Marketing and communications experience within Commercial Real Estate industry would be ideal, interest is a must
- Ability to independently achieve successful outcomes on all executed activities with minimal supervision
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to interface and communicate with internal clients
- Experience with Hootsuite, Concep and digital analytics a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- Reliable, flexible and committed to working in partnership with marketing team members to foster a creative and collaborative environment
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com