Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Greeter (Kendall Branch)
# of Openings:
Branch Greeter - Kendall Branch
10900 North Kendall Drive, Miami, FL, 33176
The Branch greeter will provide information to and assist members entering the credit union branches. Candidate must be familiar with DCFCU products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Establishing rapport with members by smiling, greeting the member by name, and offering additional assistance.
- Logging-in and directing member to appropriate personnel.
- Monitoring lobby and teller-line traffic to ensure that members are serviced in a timely and efficient manner, without excessive wait time.
- Ensuring that all marketing and merchandising materials are up-to-date and displayed in high traffic areas.
- Providing support to the teller line by serving as a backup teller when necessary.
- Performing additional duties as required.
- Candidate must have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- High School diploma required.
- One year experience in the hospitality/retail/financial industry highly desirable.
- Candidate must be available to work extended branch and Saturday hours and must be available to travel through branch network to provide coverage to other branches as required.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish Highly Desirable