Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
# of Openings:
Legal Liaison - Real Estate Services Department (Kendall)
10900 North Kendall Drive
Miami, FL 33176
Research of Public Records through various databases to complete comprehensive reports. Familiarity with various types of litigation in the County and Circuit Courts as well as a familiarity with real estate transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking receipt and assignment of summonses received by DCFCU.
- Create and Process first and second mortgage loan files.
- Coordination between the Real Estate Closing Services Department and Mortgage Department.
- Conducts detailed title searches with ATIDS.
- Conduct extensive research within Public Records sites.
- Prepare closing documents including but not limited to closing statements, closing affidavits and deeds.
- Guide members through closing process.
- Post-closing processing
- Archives and records retrieval control log.
- Assisting in “data call” reports and collection reports
Education equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school is required, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to have courteous member contact through written, telephonic, and personal interaction.
Three to five years experience in a law office highly desirable. Bilingual, English/Spanish required