Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Application Management Support & Optimization- Delivery Manager - USDC
- Responsible for the client and team management including proactive value creation activities
- Serve as a resource for the team who may execute individually-assigned tasks
- Support pre-sales activities, solution design and project planning
- Responsible for defining, leading and developing project tasks
- Contributes to project strategy and deliverable planning, to include the vision and mission, work plans, and staffing
- Recommends options or solutions that meet a client's needs and desired functionality
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Lead work streams in a larger program and directing the work of staff
- Articulates and frames business problems and solutions as appropriate for all client audiences
- Investigates root causes to client and project issues and proposes effective solutions
- Applies quality standards to work products
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Develops solutions to clients' problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions with subject matter experts
- Communicates how the engagement impacts risks, business objectives, and quality goals to guide the work of others
- Analyzes work product progress and provides objective reporting of project status
- Defines the overall goals of an engagement and communicates goals to and junior staff to guide their project work
- Communicates and enhances understanding of complex client issues by more junior staff
- Recognizes colleagues' strengths and provides them with ongoing feedback and coaching
- Facilitates top-down and bottom-up communications and awareness for junior staff and management
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools in their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals and of the Center
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Understands success factors related to geographically diverse teams and applies mitigation strategies
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
- Experience managing Oracle cloud projects or Oracle AMS projects
- Oracle HCM certification
- Experience on at least three full life cycle implementations
- At least 7 years of strong HR Consulting experience from a leading consulting firm in technologies such as SAP HR, PeopleSoft HR, Oracle HR, Lawson HR, etc.
- We will consider industry hires with no prior consulting experience but they must possess deep prior HRMS experience
- Must have experience leading project teams through all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Experienced with owning project budget, risk, resources, staffing while also being involved in sales of consulting solutions
- Must be hands-on and in the weeds of the project and technology - this is NOT a PMO role
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte's cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.