Wiley Education Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Emerging Media
at Wiley Education Services
Director of Emerging Media
Director of Emerging Media – Maitland, FL
Wiley Global Education
Wiley Global Education uniquely understands the process of designing and implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide education solutions, including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships, Wiley Global Education also provides innovative content, technology, services, and insights that support its education partners to achieve improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals.
The Director of Emerging Media leads the strategy, planning, and execution for website development, email, SMS, and social media messaging campaigns that target prospective and current students for Deltak supported online degree programs. In this role, the Director of Emerging Media will manage and mentor internal staff, serve as a member of the Marketing Department’s leadership team, and oversee the production and quality assurance for all web development, email, SMS, and social work performed in-house or by external resources. This marketing leader has successfully leveraged emerging online marketing strategies, technologies, and programs in an agency or brand marketing environment, has a passion for online marketing and has a proven track record of developing successful digital programs.
• Partner with brand marketing, creative services, and operations teams to translate key engagement points that compel prospective students to engage, inquire, apply and enroll in our partner’s online degree programs.
• Facilitate the collaboration between creative services and website development in order to ensure quality throughput, and production assets are delivered according to scope and business requirements.
• Manage and coordinate the day-to-day website development and email campaign workload of internal staff and external resources to ensure that work is completed on time and efficiently.
• Supervise the creation, analysis, enhancements, and maintenance of web sites built with an emphasis on scalability and re-usability across a large portfolio.
• Coordinate the deployment, configuration, and release of new websites and manage the deployment of upgrades, patches and enhancements.
• Research emerging technologies to help identify enhancements to website user experience and/or internal CMS workflow.
• Lead strategy and execution of email, SMS and social media campaigns. Collaborates with creative team and internal clients to devise content and design in accordance with channel best practices in order to yield results.
• Manage workflows for delivery management, campaign setup, and approval processes across multiple platforms for internal clients.
• Collaborate with marketing and creative teams on best practices and provides recommendations or suggestions to enhance campaigns as well as performance.
• Serve as liaison between Deltak and the marketing teams of our university partners to present, discuss, and collaborate on communication strategy including applicable mediums, campaign development, and performance.
Position Requirements: • BS/BA in business, marketing or related field • 10 years of experience working in a digital, direct marketing and/or eCommerce environment with a focus on lead generation and direct sales via the web; Background in traditional software development and CRM marketing methodologies, software, and environments • Ability to build and maintain good rapport with external vendors and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness; Must be resilient and flexible, with a proven ability to deliver results within a dynamic marketplace and evolving organization • Highly organized with the ability to both manage and produce technical projects within designated timeframes • Self-starter and highly motivated. Must be capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment • Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
To be considered for this position, please apply at our new career board by following this link:
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.