Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Utility Analyst
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Line
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is seeking a Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Utility Analyst to assist with SUE operations for Dewberry’s Orlanda FL based survey practice. Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, travel to projects throughout the state, participate in multiple projects, coordinate daily with management and other SUE and conventional survey teams and perform field related activities.
- Coordinates operations of SUE field crew.
- Coordinates with other project leads, clients and utility providers.
- Perform field assignments that include vacuum excavation and utility designation.
- Performs operations with utility locating equipment.
- Perform records research
- Proficient in understanding construction plans and utility records.
- Follows policy and procedures to confirm all deliverables are done accurately and efficiently.
- Mentor field staff in the use of vacuum excavation and utility designation equipment.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required.
- Two to five years of Subsurface Utility Engineering experience is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of radio-detection toning devices, ground penetrating radar and vacuum excavators.
- Experience with field equipment, data collectors & GPS.
- Must be dependable, conscientious, self-motivated and driven.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and ability to pass a driving record background check.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.