Digital Management, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DataStage ETL Developer
at Digital Management, inc
- Job ID
- Software Development
- US-FL-Lake Mary
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces and 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
DMI is seeking a senior level DataStage ETL Developer to participate as a member of an agile development team building, integrating, and maintaining a global human resource Records Management Application (RMA) for the United States Army. The ETL Developer will work as part of a product development team and be involved in the design, build, unit testing, and deployment of ETL jobs and sequences built using IBM DataStage. The developer should expect to pull multiple formats of source data, including XML, web services, delimited flat files, and other sources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for translating functional ETL requirements into a technical design document, building the DataStage jobs and sequences to pull data from the source into staging tables, from staging tables into historical tables using Change Data Capture methodologies, and then from historical tables into dimensional data marts for reporting
Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
Acts as team leader on projects.
Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
Participates in development of software user manuals.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years related experience
- Experieince with IBM DataStage, SQL, Dimensional Data Modeling, Unit Test, Code Coverage, JIRA, and Extraction Transform Load (ETL)
- Active Security Clearance at the Secret level
- CompTIA Security + certification
- Experience in IBM QualityStage
- Travel to Fort Knox, KY may be required
Min. Citizenship StaRequired: US Citizen only
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development – Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.