Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at EBS Healthcare
Just as much as you’re searching for us, we’re searching for YOU.
Here at EBS, we aren’t just making a difference. We ARE the difference. Unlike any other company out there, we focus on YOUR needs first. We do this because we genuinely care about our SLPs, and because we understand that when you have the support, resources and training you need, you are able to provide higher quality therapy for the children who need it.
Whether you are a clinical fellow (CF) or a seasoned SLP who is passionate about schools, telepractice, travel or multidisciplinary outpatient therapy within one of our EBS Children’s Institutes, we can get you there.
Opportunities to grow
- Dedicated Career Specialists committed to your career growth
- Opportunities in schools, EBS Children’s Institutes, homes, communities and virtually
- Opportunities ranging from new graduate to Director positions
- Continuing Education opportunities through EBS University
Support you deserve
- 24/7 Access to Support and Resources
- Licensure/Certification Department
- Support network of top experts and leaders in the field
- Nationally Recognized CF Mentorship Program
- Ability to help with clinical hours
- Training/Coaching Programs
- Lending Library of resources, assessments and materials
- EBS Start-up Backpack with apps and tools to help you get started
Options to pursue your passion
- Opportunities for International Outreach
- Research Opportunities
- Spanish Immersion Programs led by trained, bilingual clinicians
- Telepractice certification and other specialty certifications
Stability you need
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Bonus Programs
- Biweekly Direct Deposit
- Corporate Discounts
- Professional Allowance
- Relocation Assistance and Travel Reimbursement
- Furnished, Move-in-Ready Housing
- Scholarships and Grants Program
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Evidence-Based Software and Apps
- Caseload Management and Scheduling Software
- Outstanding Reputation—Over 35 Years in the Field
Come build the career of your dreams with EBS!
EBS is a unique company that had its beginnings as non-profit organization and has expanded into the global leader from birth to the 21 year-old services it is today. We were founded by speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and special education directors who were committed to making a difference in the lives of others. EBS is known for our dedication and commitment to advancing the field and our passion for developing the best and brightest clinicians possible. With our unmatched experience in the field, exceptional support team, and variety of opportunities across the country, EBS truly stands out above the rest.
EBS offers exciting possibilities to grow both personally and professionally! We have opportunities ranging from entry-level to supervisory in a variety of settings. We will increase your knowledge as a professional, strengthen your skills as a clinician, and broaden the range of possibilities for your advancement. By working with the EBS team, you gain access to the most comprehensive support, training, and mentorship programs available. Our commitment to you is to provide the training and support necessary to mold your career into a rewarding experience.
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
State licensure and certifications
Completion of graduate and clinical hours
Experience in the field of speech therapy
Pass the Praxis Examination in Speech-Language Pathology