Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ECPI University
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Posted Date
- 5 months ago(10/1/2019 8:35 AM)
- Job Family
- ECPI University
- Lake Mary
- United States
We are seeking Nursing professionals to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you'll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
This would be an ideal position for a Nursing professional. Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
Responsibilities will include classroom and clinical teaching, simulation, assessment, student advising, curriculum development, professional development, and participation in campus events such as graduation and pinning ceremonies.
- MSN from a regionally accredited institution required; doctoral degree in nursing preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of clinical work experience as an RN required.
- Current, unencumbered license to practice registered professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Current AHA BLS certification for clinical faculty.
- Comfortable with technology and its integration in the classroom.
- Strong academic and professional record
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
- The highest levels of integrity at all times
- Orientation toward results
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.