Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MSN-FNP Program Director/Concentration Coordinator
at ECPI University
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Posted Date
- 4 months ago(11/1/2019 10:09 AM)
- Job Family
- ECPI University
- Lake Mary
- United States
ECPI University is currently seeking an Program Director with the desire to share their passion for Nursing to positively impact the lives of our students.
• Develops, implements, and evaluates the systematic program evaluation plan.
• Documents and communicates with NLNAC for accreditation.
• Ensures faculty participation in the self-study process and preparation of the final document.
Faculty & Teaching:
• Advertises, interviews, and selects nursing faculty who are masters or doctorally prepared and contribute to the program and student outcomes.
• Evaluates online classroom teaching and course materials.
• Provides evaluation and feedback to the program on course materials, current changes in practice, standards of practice, and student accomplishment of course and program outcomes.
• Attends educational programs to improve the program and the online and in class teaching skills, course materials, and methods of evaluating student learning.
• Annually reviews faculty performance according to the Faculty & Staff Manual.
• Reviews payroll and approves timecards.
• Manages clinical contracts for the program.
• Revises and updates the College Catalog for the program.
• Approves faculty teaching schedules.
• Teaches the MSN Orientation course.
• Participates in academic advisement, selection, and advisement of students.
• Participates at graduation and pinning ceremonies.
• Approaches teaching and learning from a coaching-mentoring paradigm where nonpunitive feedback is encouraged for faculty and students.
• Objectively evaluates student success and reports progress annually on recruitment, retention, graduation rates.
• Develops, implements, and evaluates the mission, philosophy, program outcomes, course outcomes, and systematic evaluation plan on a regular basis.
• Develops, administers, and evaluates the program budget.
• Provides opportunities for faculty evaluation of the curriculum, teaching, and program effectiveness.
• Evaluates and revises the curriculum as recommended by the curriculum committee.
• Develops, participates, and evaluates student admissions process, progression, retention, and graduation policies.
• Documents actions taken in faculty and committee meetings.
• Maintains and submits C.V. and annual faculty report on time.
• Maintains and upholds the policies and procedures of the program and School.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Maintains current practice expertise in the area of specialty.
• Contributes toward professional growth through workshops, conferences, cross-training, faculty meetings, professional memberships, maintaining certifications and licensure.
• Coordinates and/or participates in special projects as required.
• All other duties as assigned
• All nursing faculty and administrators must hold a current, unencumbered license to practice registered professional nursing in the state of residence.
• The MSN Program Director is a doctorally prepared nurse with a Master’s Degree in Nursing.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, students and other stakeholders.
• Work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Exercise discretion and good judgment at all times and in all contexts and maintain confidentiality.
• Work effectively with all constituencies of the University.
• Ability to collect, organize, analyze and present complex information in a meaningful manner.
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.