ECS Federal, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ECS Federal, Inc.
# of openings:
ECS is seeking a Administrative Assistant to work in our Orlando, FL office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Preparation, receipt, coordination, staffing and distribution of correspondence, rosters, materials and briefings, receipt of visitors and phone calls, administration of hardcopy files and electronic records, coordination of travel arrangements, preparation and submission of travel orders and travel vouchers to appropriate approval level via PEO STRI travel system or the DTS, appointment scheduling and calendar maintenance, action tracking, planning, coordinating, and executing movement of personnel from one office to another, general office management duties, and timecard administration.
- Coordinate and submit visit requests and specific clearance requests for incoming visitors to PM and PM visits or travel to non-PEO STRI locations/facilities. Support PM personnel in obtaining official and non-official U.S. passports, VISAs, and other documentation as needed for Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) travel.
- Perform mail administration services to include arrangement and tracking of courier shipments, sorting and distribution of internal mail and other items of distribution.
- Support travel authorization and voucher preparation process
- Support preparation and processing of routine awards; develop and maintain an awards action log.
- Support the preparation of briefings and presentations for PM to include quarterly Town Hall Presentation and
- PM Overview briefing on a regular basis to keep it current.
- Assist in the preparation of the PEO STRI Business Reviews briefing charts.
- Assist in determining facility requirements such as space and lighting, coordinate approved cubicle assignments and movement of personnel, and conduct site surveys of cubicle and space to provide recommendations on the suitability of and modifications needed to existing facilities in order to accommodate operational requirements. The Contractor shall update the end of row master seating roster as required. Maintain and update the PM cubicle and office floor space map as changes occur.
- Track facility work requests and provide support to customers.
- Respond to reports of issues and other problems involving cubicle occupancy with property managers to determine the status and ensure problem resolution.
- Perform all aspects of Hurricane Readiness and Preparation to include representation of PM at coordination meetings, distribution of guidance, coordination and preparation of phone notification rosters and distribution of plastic coverings for computers.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People