ECS Federal, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Operations Manager Journeyman
at ECS Federal, Inc.
ECS is seeking a General Operations Manager Journeyman to work in our Orlando, FL office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort.
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities on technical and program/project issues.
- Oversees contractor execution of the contract requirements.
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources.
- Experience should include project management or program management that includes: implementing policy, coordinating complex Navy procedures, and developing project budgets.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Acquisition program.
- BS or BA degree in arts or science. Business, economics, or management, background preferred. Defense Acquisition University Level 2 or equivalent).
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience with Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.