Envision Innovative Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
System Operator/ Maintainer
at Envision Innovative Solutions
|Title:||System Operator/ Maintainer|
|ID:||DIL - 107|
Responsible to perform tasks which include, but are not limited to, implementing Operational and Technical capabilities to support the DIL. Operational tasks include, but are not limited to, setting up and configuring maps, overlays, supporting interoperability/integration events to support Information Laboratory customers, and understanding all perspectives of Mission Command Information Systems messaging and user interfaces.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Perform tasks, which include, but are not limited to, implementing Operational and Technical capabilities to support the DIL. Operational tasks include, but are not limited to, setting up and configuring MCIS Application and Information Services Infrastructure (i.e. Tactical, Enterprise Networks) Thick (Common Collaborative Environment) and Thin Client (Services Infrastructure)
- Operational tasks include, but are not limited to, setting up and configuring maps, overlays, supporting interoperability/integration events to support DIL customers, and understanding all perspectives of MCIS messaging and user interfaces
- Additional tasks include providing technical guidance on complex MCIS operations
- "Relevant" experience is defined as five (5)+ Years on the particular MCIS systems or its immediate predecessor as indicated as in the Table below. "Recent" is defined as at least two (2) of the five (5) years must be within the past three (3) years
- Additional tasks include providing technical guidance on complex MCIS operations.
- System experience with 1 or more of the following is required: Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Air and Missile Defense Workstations (AMDWS), Artillery Fire Control System (AFCS), Battle Command Server (BC Server), Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Command Post of the Future (CPoF), Distributed Common Ground System – Army (DCGS-A), Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below/ Blue Force Tracker (FBCB2/BFT), Fires Control Panel (FCP), Forward Observer System (FOS), Global Command and Control System - Army (GCCS-A), Joint Capability Release Vehicle (JCR-V), Instrumentation Management System (IMS), Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JDOCS), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P), Simulation Stimulator System (SISTIM), Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS), Tactical Server Infrastructure (TSI), Tactical Security Gateway (TSG)
- US Citizenship and a current Secret Clearance or having held one during the last two years. (History of higher clearance a plus)
Preferred Certifications or Training:
- Operator and Maintainer certification courses available through Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) include: AFATDS, AMDWS, CPoF, DCGS-A, FBCB2/BFT, GCCS-A, JDOCS, and TAIS.
Established in 2006, Envision Innovative Solutions is a technology company that uses its knowledge and expertise to develop solutions and solve problems for commercial and government customers with a constant and deliberate commitment to performance and integrity.
Small Disadvantaged Business(SDB), offering a broad range of services.
Over time, we have developed expertise in staffing Technology projects and formed a Recruitment Service to provide staffing and solution needs to commercial customers. Our clients include many Technology and Financial Services companies. We have continued to grow, adding cutting edge networking solutions, web design and e-marketing services, as well as SEO strategy services.
Envision Innovative Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.