Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SVP Operations & Supply Chain
at ExacTech, inc.
Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
1. Leads all aspects of the organization’s Quality, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering and Supply Chain functions.
2. Builds, develops and manages operations leadership team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies.
3. Ensure product availability for worldwide market needs through developing and delivering solid supply chain strategies.
4. Leads development of long-term global supply chain strategies in support of business growth. Provides leadership for global inventory management strategy to include inventory categorization and segmentation, loaner activity, product life cycle management, forecasting and inventory retrieval efforts. Process ownership for the Integrated Business Plan.
5. Directs all aspects of Manufacturing to include integration of existing and/or new products and processes into the manufacturing operation and supply chain.
6. Analyze and recommend manufacturing strategies related to current or new products, or services, which favorably impact the overall cost of goods sold or improve customer satisfaction.
7. Develop short and long-term strategies to improve processes by eliminating non-value-added activities, reducing cycle time and lowering costs. Develop operational key performance measures for customer satisfaction, quality, cost improvement and inventory management.
8. Understand and ensure cGMP and Quality System requirements and procedures follow global regulatory agencies and are adhered to throughout the operation. Participate in regulatory audits and complete necessary corrective or preventive actions to remain in compliance or improve existing processes.
9. Oversee operations budget to ensure compliance with organizational expenditure requirements
10. Practice leadership as stated in the Exactech Leadership Model.
11. Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals. Responsible for hiring and terminations within the department as required. Identifies the training needs of the department and ensures that the appropriate training is obtained in a timely manner.
12. Provide team leadership for direct report(s) to include effective feedback on culture, results and future, coaching and mentoring, performance management and career development.
13. Additionally, responsible for the identification and implementation of important infrastructure projects, integration of merger and acquisition targets and driving quality and safety in all we do.
14. Assure compliance to the code of ethics for executives.
15. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards
16. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited institution required; Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 15 years leading Operations / Supply Chain of a muscular-skeletal or related health care products group or business unit.