Family Physicians Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Site Associate
at Family Physicians Group
The Marketing Site Associate increases the company’s Medicare Advantage membership and promotes the company’s products and services by working at designated Marketing Sites.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Establish, retain and grow strong relationships with customers.
- Welcome customers as they approach the Marketing Site.
- Provide customers with information on FPG services.
- Assist Insurance Agent on questions regarding FPG Services.
- Ensure optimized amount of FPG marketing and promotional materials at the Marketing Site.
- Creates, implements and analyses marketing campaigns including community events,
- Open Houses, Health Fairs, Seminars etc. within assigned areas.
- Prepare daily performance reports.
- Ensure optimized amount of FPG marketing and promotional materials at the Marketing Sites.
- Brand awareness/advertising campaign
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Ensure lead quotas
Education and Experience:
• Current student or senior of Marketing or Communication field including advertising and public relations.
• Retail experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Public speaking skills to share information with a variety of audiences effectively
• Must be bilingual. (Able to speak Spanish)
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs
• Knowledge of Healthcare industry is a plus
• Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing
• Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving
• May be required to work weekend hours
• May require traveling to different locations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and/or sit for extended period of time. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Family Physicians Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.