Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Administrative Assistant for National Sales Leader (Main Street)
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Sells products and/or services and manages relationships with existing named accounts to ensure satisfaction, alignment of FI's Technology Strategy with FIS Corporate Strategy, account retention, and continued revenue growth.
What you will be doing:
You will perform administrative duties for the Head of Core Renewal Sales Executive Team. Manage schedule including arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Remains knowledgeable of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate executive intent to other employees.
- May make contacts of a sensitive, complex and confidential nature.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors and other dignitaries.
- Writes contracts, renewals, proposals and other documents from dictation equipment, draft or shorthand notes using a personal computer.
- Edits typed material for grammar, punctuation, clarity and sentence structure.
- Distributes typed material to appropriate parties, e.g., executives, clients, attorneys, etc. and revises as directed.
- Composes memos and correspondence from brief verbal instructions.
- Prepares reports and/or graphics by selecting relevant information from files, other reports, correspondences, data center personnel support staff, etc. and inputting on personal computer.
- Maintains files on correspondence, clients, reports and other records by inserting new documents and disposing of outdated material.
- Codes items or amounts for invoices, billings and expense statements.
- Monitors cost center general ledger accounts and resolves exceptions by reviewing source documents and making necessary adjustments.
What you bring:
- Extensive knowledge of methods and techniques to perform general clerical accounting and various personal computer software packages required by the job, e.g., word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to type, maintain confidentiality, communicate information to others, maintain accurate records, to adapt and interpret policies, guidelines, precedents or practices to new or changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives, employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- An extensive range of personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?