Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive - PD
at FIS Global
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs clerical functions for Human Resources including maintaining accurate employment files.
• Assists with distribution of employee communication materials .
• Reviews and maintains employee files.
• Compiles data from HRIS system and prepares reports.
• Screens telephone calls and answers employees' background checks
• Coordinates special events internal and with outside vendors.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
College graduate/Bachelor's degree holder
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Familiar with general office procedures
• Skilled in file maintenance and organizing
• Ability to understand human resources concepts, policies and procedures
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Ability to operate routine office equipment (fax machine, copy machine, telephone, personal computer, etc.and skilled in the use of various computer applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc)
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
• Ability to present information in a clear concise manner
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees and vendors verbally and in writing presenting information in a clear concise manner
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Entry level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Provide clerical and administrative support to the human resources staff. Perform various activities including preparing presentation materials for activities, conducting basic compensation research, or answering routine questions on human resources policies and procedures. May identify potential issues for further investigation by an HR Representative. Work under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consult with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires one to three years of experience.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?