Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementation-Conversion Analyst Senior
at FIS Global
Experienced senior Business Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry (especially Cards Business & Payments) skilled in Requirements Analysis, Business Development, Business Documentation, Analytical Skills, Market Research. Overall 18 months or more of experience in RPA. Currently working as a functional consultant for driving robotics (RPA) automation projects across multiple geographic locations for different clients
• Identify the scope of automation along with operations team through feasible study
• Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
• Create functional requirements in use cases and coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs for client in the domain of settlement risk management
• Enabling the technical team to gauge the requirements from a functional perspective to define the business problem and primary objectives of the new project
• Perform detail analysis of the process and prepare a Process Understanding Document along with AS IS & TO BE process maps
• Perform requirement gathering and design robotics solution for the processes.
Creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules, support structure, and work breakdown structures
• Create user manuals, administrator Instructions, developer document activity diagrams and map processes and data flow
• Create Benefit Summary/Case, detailed RASCI matrix and CBA of projects
• Analytics expertise in Six Sigma approach
• Identify risks, potential 'scope creep' and change management with the Project Manager
• Assist Change Managers to assist users in process flow and user interface changes
• Knowledge of RPA Tools
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?