Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lending Solutions Product Manager
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Product Manager Responsibilities
Lending Solutions Product Team manages the life cycle product planning activities and delivery of Consumer and Small Business Loan Origination solutions that provide a truly exceptional digital lending experience for clients and customers. The Product Manager defines a roadmap to meet market demands and regulatory requirements in support of overall product line strategy, by considering position in life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction and sales success rate.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for oversight and management of legal documentation required to support consumer lending and business products, including ongoing release updates and integration within the origination platforms. Act as subject matter expert in legal documentation for the product team.
- Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected. Presents product updates at periodic User/client meetings.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans.
- Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product’s general strategic direction.
- Manages project inventory during the budget planning process, interlocks on all companion activity and prioritizes as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year. Determines release dates.
- Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
- Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
- Completes business scope documents and defines and documents user personas for individual products.
- Manages vendor relationships key to product delivery.
- Collaborates with vendor support managers for oversight and maintenance of all secondary and support vendor relationships.
- Interacts with key suppliers and partners.
- Acts as an escalation point for client issues that require product change resolution (does not include standard problem escalation process.
- Works closely with development teams to review enhancement requests to support new releases, document updates, etc.
- May require periodic travel to meet with Product Team; attend client meetings and conferences, etc.(5-10%)
- Other related duties assigned as needed
Education and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated lending products, legal documentation and consumer Regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of FIS lending products or document/origination platforms a plus.
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in the decision-making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within the organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Strong PC skills with Microsoft Office applications
What we offer you
- We provide A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- Business casual attire – jeans every day!
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?