Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Support Representative - Online Banking (OLB)
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
About the team
FIS is looking for a seasoned Product Support Representative to support our Online Banking (OLB), Mobile Banking, Bill Payment, Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments, and eDelivery products. These are eBanking, Mobile, and Payments products within the Digital Banking Client Support organization.
What you will be doing
You will be working in a team environment, supporting FIS’ Internet Banking clients via phone, email, client portal interface, and chat support. You will be required to handle complex calls/solutions that require analysis and research. You will research multiple different issues simultaneously (periodically as the subject matter expert) that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple FIS products.
• Provide in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
• Respond to client product inquiries via telephone, written emails or chat sessions.
• Research and recreate client issues, identify/document application and system interactions to support business processes.
• Use interpersonal skills, product knowledge, and expertise to respond to daily client issues and activities.
• Document client issues to support product quality programs and product development.
What you bring:
• 5 years of banking and/or treasury management experience
• Internet Banking experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
• Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong problem solving skills
Added bonus if you have:
• FIS core application experience
• Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking support experience
• Knowledge of FIS products
• Supervisory or managerial experience
What we offer you
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits including private medical coverage, dental coverage, 401K, ESPP, etc. designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your skillset
• A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?